Ready to Hire a Virtual Assistant?

Business owners spend 85% of their time on busy work and meetings, leaving just 15% for meaningful growth. This ratio needs to flip.

Davianna, WBN talent | Remote Professionals
Davianna, WBN talent

Hiring an assistant takes time-consuming tasks like scheduling, bookkeeping, and other admin work and puts it in the hands of a capable professional.

That frees you up to better understand your customers and your evolving marketing needs. Not to mention spending more time leading and mentoring your team.

When you’re ready to hire a virtual assistant, the talent provider you choose matters. At WorkBetterNow, our assistants set themselves apart with their exceptional talent, depth of experience, and high-level commitment to delivering unmatched service. 

"The speed at which our assistants adapted and started contributing was impressive." - Joe Romano

Angela, WBN talent

We’ll help you find, hire, and onboard a virtual executive assistant in as little as two weeks.

We expand your search to include cost-effective, highly qualified nearshore virtual assistants from Latin America. Our thorough screening process lowers your risk of a poor hire and our ongoing support team ensures a smooth onboarding and beyond.

Don’t take our words for it,
here is what our clients have to say

Before we get started, we want to make sure:

 Are you looking to apply for a job with us?

Before we get started, we want to make sure:

Are you looking to apply for a job with us?