Where are we located?
Our offices are located in New York, Los Angeles and Central America.
How do we secure your information?
Your new assistant works in a secure professional office environment:
- Each virtual assistant is carefully screened and must pass a background check.
- Our mandatory non-disclosure agreement requires that our virtual assistants will not share any information with anyone unless authorized by you.
- No one outside of our office has access to your information (files, documents, emails, contacts, etc.).
- We utilize state-of-the-art security software to protect your information.
- It is up to you what information you choose to share with your Virtual Assistant. If you plan on sharing passwords and other confidential information with your VA, we suggest using password management platforms like LastPass.
Is there a contractual commitment?
There is no contract. You are billed month-to-month and there is no cancellation fee or penalty.
Are there any additional costs?
How do I know what to delegate?
Your virtual assistant, equipped with the Work Better Now onboarding process, can get you delegating in no time.
Can you view our virtual assistants resumes?
Yes, we will send you brief bios for your review. We always recommend interviewing several assistants before you make a firm choice.
In what administrative programs are the virtual assistants knowledgeable?
All of our virtual assistants are proficient in Microsoft Office, CRMs such as Basecamp, Infusionsoft, and Zendesk. Depending on your needs, select assistants are proficient in accounting software, design software, and programming environments. Virtual Assistants can also be trained to use programs that your company currently uses.
What is the monthly pricing for our virtual assistants?
$1750/month for full-time, 40 hours a week.
Are domestic calls included in the monthly service fee?
Yes, all calls within the United States are included.
What form of communication do I use with my virtual assistant?
Your dedicated virtual assistant can communicate with you on various platforms including; phone, email, Skype, WhatsApp, Slack and many more.
Is it always the same assistant?
If your virtual assistant is on vacation or sick, another assistant will be available to you with access to a manual of how to assist you.
Does the assistant have vacation days?
Your virtual assistant will receive 15 paid vacation days a year.